A to Z of PF Compliances
|star star star star star||5 (9 ratings)|
Instructor: Rishabh Jain ( Labour Law Advisor )
Language: Hindi, English
Validity Period: 365 days
The complexity of doing business has increased tremendously and it has become very challenging to be in sync with the operational aspect of every business.
So, organizations seek the help of statutory compliance experts whose main focus is to be compliant with the ever-changing regulatory environment. They streamline the process right from the day to day maintenance of prescribed forms and registers to the filing along with reports.
Thus, the demand for compliance professionals is ever increasing.
Why this course?
The course is designed for those who wish to learn about PF Compliance in a practical, organised and effortless way. It provides in-depth knowledge on all the areas of PF - Calculations, Forms, Formats & Due dates etc.
There are no prerequisites to enrol in this course. It does not matter if you are from a non-HR background, whether you are a student, professional or a businessman; as this course is tailored to expand your professional knowledge and value.
After completing this course, you will be able to confidently file compliances on your own and will be in a position to -
- Set up your own consulting
- Take up a job as a Compliance Manager
- Easily manage the compliance of your own company
Who should take this course?
- Owner / Founder / Top Management of company
- Chartered Accountants / Accountants
- Labour Laws / Payroll consultants
- HR Manager / Payroll Executive
- HR Students ( Graduate & Post Graduate )
The course is divided into 5 modules which cover all practical aspects of PF calculation. It also includes forms and templates, downloadable calculators and case studies.
The following topics will be covered in the course:
- Calculation of PF Wage | Code on SS & PF Act
- Eligible employee / Contribution Limit
- PF Accounts
- Contribution Rates (10% / 12%) and Rules ( EE, ER, Admin, EDLI )
- Volunteer PF
- Taxation on PF and EPS
- Penalties ( interest and damages )
- Common Mistakes
- Case studies
- Compliance calendar
- Various Forms and Usage
- Understanding the Unified Employer portal
- New Member Add, Single & Bulk (Form 5)
- Member Exit + Bulk Exit (Form 10)
- Member location mapping
- Member Basic detail update
- Single and Bulk KYC
- KYC / Transfer Approval
- ECR generation
- Challan preparation
- Challan Cancel
- Challan Payment
- Payment Confirmation
- NIL Return
- Direct Challan
- Interest and Damages Challan
3. Registration Process
- Establishment ( Proprietary, Partnership firm ) registration & Documents ( Shram Suvidha ) + Volunteer Coverage
- Changing Password
- Form 5A Submission, Specimen Signature Registration and Revision
- Subcode / Branch Registration ( Form 2A )
- DSC Registration & Activation
- Esign registration
- [NEW] company registration on MCA (LLP. OPC, Pvt Ltd)
4. Record-Keeping & Audit
- Records to be maintained
- Audit Process and documents required
- Revised 3A
- 7A Process and appeal
- E-Audit Process
- Establishment closure
- Establishment search
- TRRN Search
- Decoding Code on Social Security ( Provident Fund Act)
- Employee Provident Fund Scheme (EPF)
- Employee Pension Scheme 95 (EPS)
- Employee Deposit linked insurance scheme (EDLI)
- Coverage & applicability
- Important Amendments
- Important Case Laws
- PF Department Structure
Who will be your trainer?
Mr Rishabh Jain
- Rishabh Jain is a 3rd generation Labour Laws & Payroll consultant. He brings payroll processing & consulting experience of 42+ years 1000+ companies.
- He is the founder of the YouTube Channel - Labour Law Advisorwhich has over a million subscribers.
- He is a firm believer in affordable & practical professional training and has been doing the same for the last 3 years.
- His videos have received over 50 Million views and have inspired many consultants, HR, Employers, and employees.
How will your doubts be solved?
Along with the course, you also get access to the course discussion forum. You can ask any questions and I will answer them personally within 24 hours.
- Device: You can watch the lectures on your android device, desktop or a laptop. (Limited up to 3 devices. So, please choose carefully)
- Validity: Once you buy the course you will be able to watch the course lectures for 1 year. (365 Days)
- Views: You can watch all the lectures an unlimited number of times until the validity ends.
- Language: Bilingual - Hindi & English
- Courses are non-refundable.
For any course-related queries, Click Here or Whatsapp at: 8875449792
|Course structure (8:00)|
|Understanding the basics|
|Social Security Code (116 pages)|
|Draft-Code-on-Social-Security-Central-Rules-2020 (84 pages)|
|EPF Act 1952 (42 pages)|
|EPF Scheme (99 pages)|
|EPS 95 Scheme (32 pages)|
|EDLI_1976 (14 pages)|
|PF Introduction #1 12:00|
|PF Introduction #2 10:00|
|Module 1 (Downloads)|
|All Download For Module 1|
|M1C1 Calculation Of PF Wage|
|M1C2 calculation of PF wage PART 2|
|M1C3 Eligible employee|
|M1C4 Applicability on establishment|
|M1C5 Contribution rates & limits|
|M1C6 Interest & Damage|
|All Download For Module 2|
|M2C2 Compliances calendar|
|M2C3 Forms & usage|
|M2C4 Understanding PF Portal|
|M2C5 Single employee add|
|M2C6 Member Add (Bulk) 17:00|
|M2C7 Member exit (Single + Bulk)|
|M2C8 Member basic detail update|
|M2C9 DSC and Esign|
|M2C10 KYC Transfer Approval|
|M2C11 ECR Upload & Challan Making|
|M2C12 Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojna PF Benefit | Complete Details & Tutorial|
|All Download For Module 3|
|M3C1 Registration requirement 17:00|
|M3C2 Shram suvidha 4:00|
|Downloaed For Module 4|
|M4C1 Record Keeping|
|M4C2 Audit or inspection|
|M4C3 Revised 3A|
|Module 5 | Know the acts|
|Downloads for Module 5|
|[EXTRA] Understanding Wage Definition 14:00|
|M5C1 Understanding Code on Social Security|
|M5C3 Department Structure & important Case Laws|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.