How to Raise Funding for Startups
Designed for Startup Founders, CXOs with or without any financial background.
|star star star star star||5 (1 ratings)|
Instructor: Rishabh Jain, Sambhav Jain
Language: Hindi, English
Validity Period: Lifetime
₹490 including 18% GST
Disclaimer: The text is in English but the course is in Hindi.
Are you a startup founder or looking to start a business? Are you looking for funding to grow your business? Do you want to learn how to make a perfect pitch? Are you confused about how to approach a VC? How much is your company valued?
If your answer is YES to any of the above questions, then you have come to the right place! Welcome to 'How to raise funding for startups'. This course is taught by An Entrepreneur who has raised funding & Ex-VC Duo. This is a realistic, effective and short course, which will boost your funding prospects. In this course, you will learn the different types of funding, how to schedule meetings with VS firms, how to make the perfect pitch deck and a lot more!
What You will Learn:
- What is funding and its type?
- The why, when and how of raising funds
- Finding Startup Valuation
- How VCs work and think
- How to make a pitch deck
- How to find & pitch to VCs
- How to navigate term sheets
- Due diligence and closing
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Who this course is for:
- Startup Founders
- Businessmen looking to expand their business
- Chartered Accountants
- Anyone who wants to know more about funding
|How to raise Funding for your Startup? A digital course||Preview|
|Introduction to fundraising|
|Why, When & How of Raising|
|Art & Science of Valuation|
|How VC works & thinks|
|Process of Raising|
|Step 1 Preparation and Pitch Deck|
|Step 2 Booking Meetings|
|Step 4 Pitching|
|Step 5 Term Sheet|
|Step 3, 6 & 7 Due Diligence & Closing|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.